cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87012333 -error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using report S_ALR_87012333 to dispaly GL accounts created at COA level, while i am using system is giving list of all GL accounts created at chart of account level.

but i am getting error, "Company codes and charts of accounts entered are incompatible

Message no. FR102"

while i am checking GL accounts created at "Country specific COA"

plz let me know how can i check the list of GL created at Country specific COA.

is there any standard report to display GL created at Country specific COA?

Regards

babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

While executing the report, select only COA. If there is a parameter to select company code also, do not check it.

Check in the table, to which company codes the COA is assigned.

Also, if you have in the selection parameters to choose more than one company code, choose the same.

It is standard report nd you should not get errors. The problem could be with the selction parameters in the main screen.

Regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

The assignment of coa (Group and Country specific) to company code done correctly and able to create GL accounts at both level,.

if i provide only chart of account details and trying to execute, system is giving error message, no authorisation for 001.(SAP std. company code).

If i provide only company code details, system is fetching Group GL accounts only

we need to display GL accounts created at Country specific chart of accounts level

we are getting same error in "S_ALR_87012328 - G/L Account List" report.

is there any standard report avb to display GL created at Country specific COA?

regards

babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply