cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rusults recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

While testing i had done results recording but forgotton to save. Now my inspection lot is created but UD can not possible.

is it any other solution pl.guide

sandy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Once UD is taken, results can't be changed.It is possible only if MIC is long term characteristic only.

Please do not try UD before doing the result recording. Else you can prevent the UD before result recording by authorization object QM_INSP_FIN.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In QA32 system status is showing like this

CRTD CHCR SPRO

I tried for other materials those all are ok except this only.

How to proceed not understanding.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to QA02>enter lot>click on Inspection specification-->check task list is attached.

The inspection plan (QP01) valid from data must be prior to the inspection lot creation data

That status of the inspection plan must be released.

If not then create the inspection plan in QP01 backdated. then Go to QA02.Put the lot no. In "Insp.specification " tab press tasklist/spec button and system will assign the quality plan to lot then go to sample tab and press sample button and save.Now do the result recording.

After that you will get status as REL then go ahead.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thanx for your reply, but i already searched.

again thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1.Make sure that you have either ticked on the inspection with Task list or with material specs for this material in QM view details of inspection type.

2.If material specs then make sure that date of creation of material specs is prior to that of the creation of Inspection lot.same with the task list.

3.Check in QS61 material specs is in place.

Also make sure that in QA02 material spec is available & in sample tab you also clicked on sample.both "inspection specification " & " sample " are gray fields.

Please check and come back.