Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running Payroll for Two Months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would request your instant reponse on the below query:

We are implementing SAP and my client wants to run payroll for the two months (Apr & May) at a time. Could you pls tel me what would be the implications we will face if we do so.

Bit urgent pls....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

if you have run Payroll for April and May at a time below issue are pop -up that you have to explain business.

1.Cross verification is very difficult with off line systems details are as under.

a. Employee Net Pay.

b.Employee Income Tax.

c Employee Other Statutory deductions.

d.Employee Incremental Arrears

Better way you have to convey that they have to run payroll in monthly basis. Secondly there is no side effect of that scenario which you explain in your draft that you have uploaded the data which is related to May month. This is the best solution for the same. you have to execute payroll only live mode no need to post the results in to fico if business have done JV manually in the system, still you are having any query reply to me immediately.

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share why your client want to run for 2 months at a time..?

What is your frequency of payment is it once in a 2 months..?

System will run 2 months only in case any master data changes in April month case(RETRO).

Check V_T549R and V_T549Q tables.

regards,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thanks for the quick response.

There is no major reason behind this. They have uploaded the data for the month of Apr but thy have not run the payroll. So they want to upload the data for the month of May too and want to run payroll for the two months now. So they are asking what will be the implications if we run so . I am beginner in Payroll module so dont have much idea on this and wanted to take experts inputs on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will go for retro from April month only no matter what you are changing data from May or June.

Because there are no payroll results for April month so system will go retro.

regards,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much Narendra.