cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running for trade goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a scenario where the company just procures an assembly A,which consists of Items(sub assemblies) B and C,Also B will have 9 components and C will have 20  components.I have to run MRP for item A and i should get the pr proposal for all items & components(B&C and down the level items) in one PR.The components are  procured from out side.No sales order,no demand management.Is this possible?

Thimmayya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In standard SAP you can not have all materials will have a single purchase requisition. In MRP you will have separate PR as per material. But you can have one purchase order for all these purchase requisitions.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When your run MRP then planned orders creates, then these planned order converted into purchase requistion , Each PR consists of one material.A single purchase order can be prepare against all purchase requistion. But in standard it is not possible to arise PR which having multiple materials.

Regards

Muhammad Umar

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Thimmayya

On the standard system MRP does not group the replenishment proposals in one single purchase order.

BR

Caetano