cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time error during MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to do a MIGO. During the saving I get the run time error 'Raise exception'. The exception codition "CLASS_NOT_FOUND" raised. Please advise. Also attached is the error screen shot. Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all inputs. The issue was that the material was batch managed and the classification view for the same was not maintained. Thus the run time error.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you would request your sap basis guys to find out a problem and fix it.

also the good idea is to contact an abaper...

regards,

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPMM,

This runtime error is seems the AP server processer cannot find the runtime program after

some upgrade or EHP installed. If this assumption is true,you can activated the

said program in dump.

Regards,

ian Wong Loke Foong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

There are 5 line items in the GR. I dont get this error for 4 but one. As soon as I check that line item, then I get this run time error.

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPMM,

From the dump decription, definately some class is not found which means it is not activated

or not activated properly. If it is not activated or not activated properly and the program process this line item which the code goto this class, then only the dump is trigger. Please let us know the class name which is stated in your dump.

Regards,

ian Wong Loke Foong

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in SM13 you may get  detailed error listing where the problem has occured. it's also a good idea to post the error in ABAP forum