cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSP do not see assigned tasks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've recently installed RSP studio on a server accessible from internet.

I installed also the RSP on the customer server.

The connexion to the webdav server is OK. I can create tasks.

The problem is that the RSP of the customer do not download assigned tasks, it says:

"There are 0 tasks available on your partner's WebDAV server".

But when i create a "Generic task" so it's a task assigned to every customer, it works. The RSP of the customer see the task and download it.

I've double check System Number and installation number of the customer...

By the way i had to add this customer on RSP Studio manually, I don't know it it's normal or if the customer should appear automatically when i connected it to the webdav server.

Any idea?

Thank you for your attention.

Note: Both RSP and RSP sutdio are 9.0PL11

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quentin,

Did you manage to find a solution for  your issue ? I too am having the same problem and cannot think of any solution.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, sorry but I didn't find the solution for this. you maybe should open an incident to SAP to get some help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Quentin.

I am also having another issue from the customer RSP.  The task ( those received only in Generic mode like yours) throws execution error -" Failed to convert xml to html " . The tasks are simple SQL statement like - Select * from ousr   or select count(userid) from ousr

Did you have any such errors or know what can be done for this error.

Meanwhile i'll raise a ticket with SAP on the whole issue. Will keep you updated if I find a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also found that the customer doesn't appear in the reporting web page of RSP studio. This is certainly a linked problem.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP note:

1779361 - Failed to upload content due to Region and Language
setting

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan