cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing Operation Text Description in Two Languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP Gurus,

I have a question. How can the routing operation text description to show in local language and English language based on the login language. Is this possible?

For example

Operation         Description                    Long Text

0010                 Local Japanese Lang   Checked (Maintained "Bundling" in English)

If possible, how to set it. Please advice.

But above not possible, is there any other way to display the description which such requirement.

Appreciate the feedback.

Thanks & Regards

Beel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, The standard text key is unique combination with language...so it will not b possible to have the text in 2 languages with one key only. Thanks Kishan

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create long text in CA10 in both the languages and separately.

Regards,

Amit

former_member194456
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As per my understanding this is not possible to see the long text of routing for same plant in different language.

Whatever the language you will use while creating the routing, the system will show you always the same language in all login language.

Wait for other expert's comments also.

Regards

SS

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bee,

we can maintain the routing operation text in multiple languages through CA10 Transaction code

please refer the below thread for better understanding

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3321177

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

The two different language is the same plant. So if I want to create the CA10, I will have same standard key with description in two language, correct?

Maybe you can guide me how you create standard text key and assign to two language and when login with the two different language, we can see accordingly.

Appreciate the feedback

Regards

Beel