cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing not selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am having a problem regarding routing selection.after configuration.i execute co01 to create production order.in that i find that pp master data is copied to production order.i created manual planned order by md11.in accout assignment i gave unknown.after creation of planned order.i am trying to convert to production order.,in that i found error that no routing for same material.i checked the date also.it is also valied date?why the error is coming during coversion to prodn order.the error message is "No default value maintained for op. generation for order type ZAFS (mat.TEST222)"

please give me solution for my problem

-guna

Edited by: guna on Jan 9, 2008 8:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sam_desilva
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per ur error msg i can suggest u one thing that go in T.CODE OPJG and do the necessary setting for operation creation.so it will creat the operation automatically.

plz rewart back . Reward if found helpful.

Regards,

Sam

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

In ur case while creating prod order system could not not find any valid routing.

Please check routing validity, lotsize, usage, status with erspect to order qty and date.

If u create order without routing u have to maintain "default values for the generation of operations for order type in plant " at OPJG

Thatz why you are getting error message.

Please check and comeback

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPRO for order type ZAFS you have to maintain one default Operation.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guna,

Looks like from the error message that system is not able to find a relevant Routing during conversion of Planned order to Production order. Check for the validity of the routing in terms of dates, quantity usage and status.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally no body creats planned order manually.

It is not the practice.

Because instead of creating planned order , you can as well creat production order.

In MRP only planned order will be created by syste.

Any way you have created .

while creating you should take planned order profile "LA"

then it will be correct.

Hope it is clear.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear reddy,

hi am doing unit testing for production order.i didnt test the mrp.so i am creating planned order manually and checking with production order

your solution is correct.if i am using LA IT IS WORKING.so since u enlighted about planned order profile.please explain difference between LA and Ke.

regards

guna