Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing default value issue

former_member628193
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As checked in OP58 the base quantity for operation is 1000.000 for Profile/General Data  (for work order)

But user kept complain for the default routing value is 1.00.

Please let me know what I can do to get it right, many thanks!

Steven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member628193
Participant
0 Kudos

Let me clarify my question.

The configuration is 1000 for routing base quantity, but NEW Created routing base quantity is 1.

How can I make the new created routing base quantity to be 1000.

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

One small question. Have you created the routing by using the profile? If not then use the profile. By default system take it as 1. If you use profile at the rime of creation of routing then system will do for 1000.

At present you have to change it manually or by LSMW. keep in mind that better not to have any existing proposal.

Regards,

Krishnendu.

former_member628193
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Krishnendu,

Your question hint me that our users didn't user profile to create routing since I am not that familiar in PP module. And many thanks for your help.

regards,

Steven

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

If in OP84 for Profile/General Data Operation Base Qy is maintained as 1000.000 by default it gets applied to all new routings created. For the old routings operations base qty will be still 1 only. Check with user.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Generally profile is being used to select default values automatically at the time of creation of routing. Its not mandatory.

If you go to operation you will see the base quantity which is by default 1. Now if you create the routing with default values mentioned in OP84 (OP58 also you can go and select  Profile/General Data) and use it at the time of creation of routing , base qty will be considered.

I feel  you need not to maintain any profile. Default it will be 1. If you are particular to use it in routing,use  same transaction please and change the value in dev system and transport it.

Hope I have understood your statement clearly.

Success.

Regards,

Krishnendu.