cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roster Generation (India Public Sector-Maharashtra)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Roster Configure for the India Public Sector (Maharashtra) i have configured Rosgter Basic Basic Setting all steps, but when "Defined the time independent attributes of model roster" (V_T7INMDLROS_DET) roster point generating only for SC, ST, OBC, Open Category, but in the maharashtra having with additional cast i.e. VJ-NT, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, SBC and having different type of % but not generating the roster points in the same table.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Santosh Shivane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks very much............!!!

Regards,

Santosh Shivane

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system by default specifies the reservation category of a roster point ID based on its sequence number. While assigning an employee to a roster point, you map the reservation
category of the employee to the reservation category of the roster point.

System provides the following transactions to create, edit and display roster and roster
  • Transaction (HRPBSIN_ROS_CRT)

Use this transaction to create new roster IDs and their assignment with the
organizational units.

• Transaction (HRPBSIN_ROS_MNT)

Use this transaction to maintain roster IDs and their assignment with the organizational
units.

• Transaction (HRPBSIN_ROS_DIS)

Use this transaction to display existing roster IDs and their assignment with the
organizational units.

Sushilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have configured py  ==> India Public Sector ==> Rosters ==>  Basic Setting, all node as per following

Define Reservation Type

Define and Assign Reservation Categories for reservation type

Defined Groups

Define Recruitment and promotions types

Map Reservation category to ethnic origin

Map Ex-serviceman status to a military status

Map Action Types to standard action types

When i will to to Roster Setting :  Define Time Independent Attributes of Model Roster create following scnario i.e

Step 1 :Created New Company - ABC & save.

Step 2 : Categories in Model : all caste - SC -13%, ST - 7%, VJ-3%, NT-B 2.50%, NT-C 3.50%, NT-D 2%, OBC-19%, SBC - 2%, OPEN-48% = Total 100 % of roster.

Step  3: Group Applicable : A - Salary Employees , B - Education Qualification, C- Seniority

Step 4 : Region Applicable :  13 - Maharashtra & after save then system will generate auto 5th following step.

Step 5 :  Roster Points.

in this Roster point not generate  VJ-3%, NT-B 2.50%, NT-C 3.50%, NT-D 2%, & SC, ST, OBC, & OPEN Generate.

please guide me.

Regards,

Santosh Shivane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please guide for Roster Configure for the India Public Sector (Maharashtra).

When i will to to Roster Setting :  Define Time Independent Attributes of Model Roster create following scenario i.e

Step 1 :Created New Company - ABC & save.

Step 2 : Categories in Model : all caste - SC -13%, ST - 7%, VJ-3%, NT-B 2.50%, NT-C 3.50%, NT-D 2%, OBC-19%, SBC - 2%, OPEN-48% = Total 100 % of roster.

Step  3: Group Applicable : A - Salary Employees , B - Education Qualification, C- Seniority

Step 4 : Region Applicable :  13 - Maharashtra & after save then system will generate auto 5th following step.

Step 5 :  Roster Points.

in this Roster point not generate  VJ-3%, NT-B 2.50%, NT-C 3.50%, NT-D 2%, & SC, ST, OBC, & OPEN Generate.

The issue is system only calculate SC, ST, OBC, OPEN.  No other Quota Type like VJ-3%, NT-B 2.50%, NT-C 3.50%, NT-D 2% is getting generated.

Regards,

Santosh Shivane