cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFQ Output settings as Manual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

For RFQ Print out, we have confiq for FAX and Printout. Recently FAX we configured.

Now user wants manually to select the output message, while creating RFQ? So how to change the settings and where.

But now the RFQ Printout immediate as after creation. I need to change this to Manual and how?

Please advice me

Regards

RS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you should have MN02 authorization in all client to change the output type,.

Regards,

Manish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not transportable.

You have to maintain MN02 in all clients and in Production also

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes understand, but then MN02 authorization should be given to change the output type. Is it so?

Thanks

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create condition record in MN01 for the out put NEW.

When you will press enter one pop up window will open,Select third option Purchasing out put document type and now again press enter.

Here you need to enter the document type of RFQ and all information.After that click on communication tab,you will find the print immediately option there.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction code MN02 and remove the check of print immediately from communication tab of your condition record's.

Regards,

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MN02 nothing is available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your ctype(Print RFQ-NEU),create a crecord with an access sequence and define the parameters(Print parameters-1-Print,time-when saving document,language-EN.In that screen you will find a tab communication above that and you have to click on that.You will find the print immediately option there.

Regards,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your reply and i am not clear with your advice.

We already have settings for default output message as Prinout. As soon RFQ is created, its printed out. Now if user want to send FAX always, so i dont want the system to print immediate, instead the output message will appear, there user will key output as fax and send its.

As per your suggestion you ask me to create access sequence, if i want to do do, as you suggested that MN01 NEU-RFQ and 3 opitions throwing of

1) Purch org/Vendor/EDI

2)Doc Type/Purch org/vendor

3)Document type

I was tried with 3rd options, its there. My question there is already existing confiq, i need to do changes for that. how to do it?

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there are existing conditions for doc type RFQ in your system,You can opt to delete the condition records and create a new ctype with fax as your output type in MN01.

Regards,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to delete that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto MN02 and input the ctype NEU and the access sequence for which the crecords are already created.system will display the crecord and set the delete icon which is present below in the screen.

Regards,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, can you give me SPRO path? because i need to transport to production, if i go via MN02 no Transport proposal triggered

Thanks

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the tick mark print immediately from your condition record's communication tab.

Regards,

deepak.

Edited by: K B Deepak on Jan 28, 2009 11:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

which place i can find this?