cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Connections SM59 configurations question...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

I`m netWeaver developer ....and i have i problem in RFC comunications with external Java Application developed in Jco - Java Connector.

My Question is in RFC configurations...

How i can create a RFC Destination to communicate with a Java external application.

Very important item --> The task is requested for more than a unit of work(client machines).

The Java Application was installed in many work units (clients). Not in only one server ...is a GUI application (Java Swing ...not WEB).

How to create a rfc destination to many requests come from many client machine.

The task is requested for more than a unit of work(client machines).

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Taylor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first step to successfully configuring RFC destinations and logical systems is getting the support of the Basis team. The two systems are going to need to talk with each other. The two systems must be able to reach each other via IP addresses. An ALE, non-dialog user should be added to each system for communication. For the purposes of testing this user should have SAP_ALL. After testing successfully authorization trace can be used to determine the appropriate security for each user. Once that has been confirmed the RFC Destinations can be added. To do this go to transaction SM59. Select Create.

http://searchsap.techtarget.com/general/0,295582,sid21_gci1130334,00.html

I hope that this will be helpfull to you.

Regards,

Balaram

Answers (0)