cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rework Order Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have implemented auto triggering of rework order in one client they are satisfied with the process.But reporting angle they are not happy with the COOIS we have got the order referance of the superior order but material and description part are not displayed in COOIS since rework order is not referance to a material.

But client wants to take a print out of shop flloor paper Rework order too but we dont have material and material description in the print out so he is asking me to get material and material description part to be upadeted in STANDARD SAP report - COOIS and not in any customised report.

Any suggestions on this.He wants SAP to update the vacant material and material description column saying Superior order Material no and Superior order Mat description.

Regards

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Z report is the only way for such requirements

regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar,

Just say it is not possible. We cannot tamper with SAP programs.

Only customised programs are possible. Either a z report or a simple query could be created for this.

Close this thread.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram / Vijay

Thanks for your reply.I have informed my client the same way but client wants me to post to SAP about this issue and getting it done in this report.Is there any possibility for requesting and will they respond to our query.If so how to put a note to SAP.

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar,

There will be no question that SAP will make modifications to thier standard transaction. You have to check whether any user exit (customer enhancement) is there to modify these transaction. For this i think you will get help from SAP. OR you can also check from SMOD transaction with ABAP help.

The simple thing is create ZCOOIS report..copy as standard COOIS report and add the customet requirements.

If any question then revert us with rewarding suitable points.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

You can post this with OSS of SAP.

But my suggestion is same what Taj has suggested .Create a Z report copying COOIS and modify the report

Regards

Ranga