cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rework order issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I am doing rework order process through Co01 with order type Ybw1(rework ordert ype) for semifinished prodcut, I created prodcuion order, and created Reference operaion set and I did goods issue against for that partiacular production orde. Now,

I am doing CO11N (confirmation) here am entering producion order number, in the yeild quantity 266 is coming but I created prodcuion order qty is only for 80. what is the problem ? The same thing I observed in Prodcution order Operaion overview also

when I am changing qty in production order qty in operaion overview the qty is changing. how can i solve this problem. After in co11n when I click the goods movement the quanity is 79. what is the problem? why such differences in qtys?

I want prodcuion order quantity as same in yeild quanity in co11n also in co11n goods movement qty.

raz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

your order unit of measure is different and the operation unit of measure is different

change the unit of measure in reference operation set into material unit of measure

and then create a new order and confirm

it will solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SIR

I understand the problem thanks for responding,but am trying to change unit of measure in change reference operation set (qp12) to material unit of measure. But how it will do. please help me in this issue.

thanks

raz

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For order

go to co02

select the operation double click the opeartion then go to standard value here change the UOM to material UOM

and save and try to confrim in co11n

for reference operation set go to qp12

operation overview here change the UOM to material UOM ( next to base qty)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

I have seen in co02 and qp12 but the UOM is same (NOS) every where.. like material master

raz