Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rework confirmation and operation qty

matteo_bongiorno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

easy question for you.

System is configured to update production order operation quantity with the qty final confirmed in the previous one. This quantity is composed by the sum of yeld and rework, but i don't wawnt to consider rework quantity confirmation in the previsious operation as good. Scrap field is already used for other processes.

Ex:

Op          Qty     Yeld     Rework

0010      1000     950     100       

0020      1050  <-------------------- i need 950 here!

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

matteo_bongiorno
Participant
0 Kudos

@Nitin, Here you are the OPK4 screenshot.

@ALL : for this kind of business process rework quantity means the number of rework operations made during this production order phase, but concerning the pieces declared ad good (yeld qty). Doesn't mean additional quantity that after rework could be considered as yeld. Rework is only an information that must be stored in the system. Being this field alredy present in the system, i would like to know if i could use this one, that it's the easier way, or i have to find another way to store this information.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You mentioned production order 'phase'. Are you using prod. order or process order?

Regards,

Nitin Kurhade

matteo_bongiorno
Participant
0 Kudos

production order. it was only a synonymous.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Tested in IDES. Following are the results. Operation qty is 100.

You change the setting in OPK4 to 'Info when op. seq. is not adhered to'.

The rework field should be used to specify the quantity that is to be reworked and not for other purpose. This qty is considered for costing of activities.

If you want to store some other info, store it in 'text' or 'suitability' field. If they are not used for other purposes.

Regards,

Nitin Kurhade

matteo_bongiorno
Participant
0 Kudos

ok, but that parameter only affect the proposal in CO11N. What i'd like is to have the operation qty calculated only with the yeld qty confirmed and not with the rework qty. That is, instead of 980 for operation 0030 only 850. I need this because there are some automatic processes based on operation qty.

Thanks.

M.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Matteo,

Is it a regular practice that even if the operation quantity is 1000, you will post 950 as yield and 100

as rework (I mean 50 quantity is more than the total operation quantity)?

If I remember correctly the system only considers the previous operation's yield quantity as the

quantity to be confirmed in the next operation.(Set the value "E- Error if operation sequence is not

adhered to) and check once again.With this case the system will propose 950 as the yield quantity

to be confirmed in the second operation.

Check and revert.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

sap_pp13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,  The rework quantity is the amount that, after the original operation, requires additional processing before it can be counted as yield. In the case of the rework quantity, it is assumed that this can be counted as yield again by being reworked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Matteo,

Can you please send the screenshots of OPK4?

I tested in IDES. Material: P-100, Plant: 1000

The proposed qty does not consider rework of prev. operation.

Regards,

Nitin Kurhade