Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse status LTCA ICCO SPCO STUP to UD ICCO SPCO STUP

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am stuck at this point,

USER create a process order, confirm and give UD with inspection type 04 at 1 month back,

after 1 month he ask to reverse the UD, that i done.

but when he tried to cancel confirmation, he got the error.

Deficit of BA St. in QI prev. 600 CAR : XXXXX XXXX XXXX BATCH no

So I tried manually with QA12, but by mistake i cancelled the inspection lot and status changed from  

UD ICCO SPCO STUP to LTCA ICCO SPCO STUP.

Now when i go to QA02 or QA12 system gives error, Record result first.

Is there any solution.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Guys,

I think we are going on different track...

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reposting in case you missed it.

Andy,

1. to cancel Process order we require stock to be in Quality. In your case which is already in Quality.

Try cancelling confirmation for that process order.

2. you can not move this stock out of QI until you change its Status.

3. If everything fails try SAP note 48815 for QM MM stock inconsistency.

4. Provide Error Diagnosis.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LTCA Status can be reset through QA12 tcode.

But as u are getting error for result recording it is surely a enhancement. Please check.

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SCREEN SHOT

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No Sir, There is no USER STATUS PROFILE.

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any option to remove stock from quality and cancel process order confirmation.

then please let me know.

Because system not allow to cancel order confirmation also.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andy,

There is some confusion :

Dear Nitin / Amol,

I checked it status profile is there but issue is now what should i do... 

Dear Sir,

I Checked there is no Status profile activate.

First of all let us know,

1. Is there any Status profile assigned in Inspection type config. ?

2. If status profile is there goto BS03, select that status profile and share screenshot.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy,

reset Cancellation using TCode QA02. you will find this function in Inspection lot Tap in QA02.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andy,

1. to cancel Process order we require stock to be in Quality. In your case which is already in Quality.

Try cancelling confirmation for that process order.

2. you can not move this stock out of QI until you change its Status.

3. If everything fails try SAP note 48815 for QM MM stock inconsistency.

4. Provide Error Diagnosis.

Amol.

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I Checked there is no Status profile activate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is that error message?? Give complete details.

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin / Amol,

I checked it status profile is there but issue is now what should i do...         

Former Member
0 Kudos

Without knowing the reason for restriction or for the error in QA12, we can't give any solution.

Have you checked the Business transaction which have been assigned to that specific user status which is currently applied to problematic inspection lot??

Also, provide the details of that message as mentioned in my previous post.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this once.

Go to OK02> Double click on profile> Double click on system status> Here set the 'Reset cancellation'

to Allowed.

Then try to reset the inspection lot. This should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK02 is for user status, not for System status.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run either of OK02 or BS02, you'll get the same data and screen.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, OK02 & BS02 will take you to user status screen. I understand that. As author mentioned that he is not using user status & you mentioned to change the system status, I thought of informing that.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is some confusion with the 'Status' terminology here 

At least, I'm confused.

Besides, I could never understand the difference between OK02 & BS02, if there is any!

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

User status can be accessed with different transactions viz., OK02, BS02, OIBS, etc.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using any user status in Inspection lot?? If yes, check the statuses in that status profile. Check for the Business transaction restriction in OIBS for the specific status which has been assigned to this inspection lot.

Also, provide the message details which you get in QA12 including message number & diagnosis.

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the error shows as above in QA12.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any enhancement you are using for the RR/UD functionality?

It doesn't seem a standard error to me.

ntn

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No Sir

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you cancel this lot? Did you do it by following the path I mentioned above??

Basically, this inspection lot number with Status LTCA ICCO SPCO STUP should display the message "The inspection lot xxxxxxxxxx has been cancelled" when executed in QA02.

And when it is entered in QA12, it should get opened & you should be able to revoke the cancellation. I understand this is not happening in your case.

Instead, you get UD has been made in QA02 and Result record in QA12. I need time to check on this. In the mean time, please wait for QM experts to comment on this.

Also, can you please a similar case in sandbox and share the observations? Complete the inspection lot, save UD and then cancel it using the given path. And try to revoke it using QA12.

ntn

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

Check status profile, may be "Reset cancellation" is  not allowed in your status profile.

Even if this is not the reason, check for other business transactions in status profile.

Amol.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol,

I had also given a thought on allowed business transactions, but couldn't figure that how could this issue such a message out ?

If the transaction is not allowed, system won't let it reset. What could be the reason for 'Result record' error message?

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

I cant be sure about the exact reason for "Record Results First" message. I believe not many of us had seen this error till now. As Andy have not gone for any enhancement in RR/UD the other thing may restrict resetting cancellation is User status.

There is another business transaction "Record inspection results" in QM_L_001 status profile, I never messed with user status's, but its my pure guess that these two business transactions ( "Reset cancellation", "Record inspection results") may cause such error if not properly maintained.

If Andy confirms there isn't any issue with user status, I would have gone for debugging then.

Amol.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Any business transaction can be set for Allowed, or Forbidden ,or Not set.

How would they affect each other?

Even I never worked with Status profiles directly so not sure if making a certain setting for a BT would affect another BT.

I'm afraid what's gonna be next step if Andy comes up & says that no profiles are being used

ntn

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

You can set BT so that it can prevent another BT to execute. e.g. you can prevent UD before Stock posting or Result recording.

Anyways, I tested status profile with BT "Reset cancellation", "Record inspection results". The error is in Pop up shown below. This is somewhat different from what Andy has shown.

Amol.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. I need to spend some time on this now. Never worked before actually !!

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

LTCA represent the Cancellation of inspection lot. You can revoke the cancellation to get the UD system again. There is difference between UD reversal and Inspection lot cancellation.

Canceling the lot won't bring the qty back into QI.

Another error,  Deficit of BA St. in QI prev. 600 CAR : XXXXX XXXX XXXX BATCH no

Reason could be:  Qty is not present in the location where the initial posting was done from QI. That's why system is not able to do UD reverse.

ntn

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

I know this concept, i want to know now what should i do to revoke cancellation..

because qa02 it shows UD has been made and with QA12 is shows RECORD RESULT FIRST.                   

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the status in similar way you cancelled it.

Go to QA12> Usage decision> Functions> Reset cancellation.

I'm not following it when you say system is asking you to record results

ntn