cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse of Subcontracting Challan

Former Member
0 Kudos

D/F,

We created a subcontracting challan thru J1IF01. But the material was returned before 180 days w/out doing any job wok on it. So weu2019re reversing the challan with T.Code J1IF13 & selecting radio button u201CReverse Challanu201D. On saving system is giving err: u201CNumber Range generation failureu201D. Pls tell why this err is coming & how to resolve it?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reversal is not meant for the process what you have said.. The reversal process should be done only for the challan that are more than 180 days.

You can try the below process

Rreconcile your challan(541) against the reversal movement(542). In other words in J1iFQ enter the 542 movement type material document and reconcile the challan.

For more details refer this thread:

regards,

S.S.Kumar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reverse 542 material document using purchase order,Reconcile new material doc. no using J1IFQ challan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay joshi & Jeyakanthan A,

Obviously no. range was already maintained for the Series Group & year, thatu2019s why sys generated challan no. when we did J1IF01. Now we want to reverse that challan thru J1IF13 & sys is giving that err with message no. is 8I166. I think issue is now more clear. Pls advice.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this answered link:

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check number range is maintained for object J_1I57FC for your series group & year 2010.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the message number?

have you maintained the number range for Series Group

Regards

Vinay