cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal Posting was not happened

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

It's a high prioroty issue please give your inputs.

I have done the posting to FI. But after some time done Reversal posting due to some reasons.

After this the employee in the pc00_m99_cipc where we can see posting s are not done.

The problem is Reversal posting from FI to HR has not happened

Ex: Run the Posting on 15th Period. After that done reversal Posting for this but it is not happening.

In the PC_payresult it is showing Void. The problem is Reversal posting from FI to HR has not happened

Please guide me Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to pcp0>menu bar Edit>filter>Delete filter

then select the run which was posted earlier

then again go Edit>Reversal>reverse the document

by this way we can reverse the document where posting status is 50.

after reversal posting status becomes 63

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and also check the Tcode FB08

Does any error is comeing while perfroming the reversal posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like you are trying to reverse posting for a pay period that was reversed after it was posted to FI but 3PR was nto yet run.

You can reverse posting for a period that is V only via process model. Please check SAP process model for posting reversal. This, of course only if the V cluster was already posted prior to being reversed

Former Member
0 Kudos

First go to PCP0 T.Code, click on filter Icon(Ctrl+F5), select run type filed and maintain value as a PP for run type cick on continue, then don't maintain any value in posting run status and click on continue. Now you can be able to see all your posted documents.

Select the document which is you want to reverse go to Edit -> Reversell -> Reverse Document.

The document has been reversed

Please let me know if you need further help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any updates.