How to handle Sales returns in SD if customer want Replacement of goods not Credit memo.
> DEL->INVOICE> RETURN ORDER > RETURN DELIVERY> DELIVERY OF MATERIAL
How to map above process? Free goods is the solution for the same?
Amol Tamhane ,
This is also a Complaints scenario, wherein we don't raise the credit memo but we will send replacement material.
"Free of Charge Subsequent Deliveries"
> Delivery -
Free of charge delivery with reference to order
> Return Delivery -
If the customer is to receive replacement goods then no need to create credit memo.
You enter a reason for rejection for the items in item details.
Then we create a Free of charge subsedquent delivery with reference to return order to send the replacement goods to the customer.
1. Sales Document type "SD -Subs.Dlv.Free of Ch." in VOV8
2. Under "Shipping" tab, Delivery Block = 05 - Check free of charge delivery
3. After Quality checking the goods you can Accept it by deleting the delivery block OR
Reject it by entering reason for rejection
4. If you have not set any billing or delivery blocks in Customizing but you want to block a complaint, you can enter the delivery or billing block manually in the relevant sales document.
5. Delivery will be done free of cost
As the other friend suggested that you can use SDF document type which is available in standard to meet your requirement
But SDF will have the mandatory reference of sales order C only ( that is return order RE in your case )
You cant refer it to return delivery
In item cat determination SDF with NORM item cat group will have KLN as item category in default which is not relevant for pricing or pricing is blank for that
You can go for free of Charge Subsequent Delivery
If a Customer complains of receipt of wrong quantity, additional quantity can be sent free of charge via this sales order.Although it is called FOC Subsequent delivery it is a sales order which is created with reference to original sales order and involves further delivery creation.
In Standard system u2018SDFu2019 isorder type for Subsequent delivery free of charge.