cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery of Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here While receiving the material from vendor , first i created PO ME21N, then i did GR, and i received the material with 1047 Batch

If i want to return the Goods i am using the same PO screen Just took the Reference of the PO created earlier and only the quantity which i am going to reject i have changed.

For eg Recived 100 in 1047 batch

Rejected 50 in 1047 batch,

But my question is how i will get a report that i have received 100 by raising this PO 1000, and i have received the quantity with 1047 batch

And also in the same report i want to know with the PO number how much i have rejected in that 1047 batch

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to return the material then why are you creating a new PO?

Posting a Return Delivery with Reference to the Purchase Order

Choose the Enjoy transaction MIGO for posting goods movements. Enter the purchase order. In goods-receipt-based invoice verification, the system displays all the GR items. Choose the items that you want to return, specify the quantities, and choose movement type 122.

You can get reports using MB51.

Edited by: Chandra Shekhar Singh on Jun 24, 2011 9:00 AM

Former Member
former_member204661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachein,

You can do a return delivery using MIGO for the qty desired, provide the document of the GR, and select return delivery.

Using MB51 you can get the report.

Thanks

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for ur Replies,

directly in MIGO using Return Delivery, against the PO.

Here the case is i have to generate a Gatepass (Document to be printed in the system)

I tried this way, by taking the Material document printout and issuing to the vendor as the gate pass, bcoz he will be coming to our premises and he will take the rejected goods

In this case i want these details like Vendor code, PO Number, how much quanity received, how much quantity rejected, Material code, Material Description

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the report MB51 with movement type 101, 161 & 122. You will get the details by selecting fields in varient.

Regards,

Manish Jain