cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retroactive accounting on ESS HR FORM payslip is not printing such as sap r

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a HRFORM payslip using the HR-Formular-Workplace (Layout = Smart Forms) I customized HRFORM on selection screen METANEt setting 'retroactive accounting: no, yes, also retr accg runs filling 'O' as default value and the selection filed

'Consider and Display Archived Payroll Results' setting 'X' only in order to print actual current month For period and in PEriod .When I get HRForm Payslip running RPCALCE0 payroll program using the HR form parameters,the actual current month is shown and retroactive accounting payslips for calculated periods in the past is not printing,as well, it's works ok, although when I use ESS standard salary statement webdympro is printing retroactive periods and actual current month payslip.These HRFORM retroactive parameters are not being readed from ESS in

the same way to sap r/3.

has anyone the same issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vishal_agrawal3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago,

am facing the same problem. I am able to run the HRform when I select retro but not when i select 'only original period'. while I see both cases when i run it for standard hrform. I tried your solution but it doesnt work. Could you please explain in detail?

Regards,

Vishal Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im using standard iview com.sap.pct.erp.ess.paycheck_service and the same form

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I solved it I set show and default flags in In-view payroll periods HRFORM parameter, I needed only original periods on ESS Payslips

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Santiago

I have the same requirment

Display in ESS only original period

would you pls give more detail

I'll go in my HRFORM --> selection screen tab--> flag SHOW in -view period and?

what about the other parameters

thanks for help

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

is the same form being used? Are you using any badi?