Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro Wage type on Paycheck

shipra_verma6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are having issue with Retro on checks. when we print the checks for employees who have retro, its printing two checks. One for current period and another for retro period....We want the retro line to print on current period stub itself and not to generate another check for retro period.

I copied the standard form UF01 and created custom form through PE51. 

When i print the checks for retro employees with standard form(UF01), i get the same result(two checks -> one with retro period and another with current period). So i see thats the standard functionality BUT we still want to change that.

Could you please guide on this.

Thank You Gurus!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please change the variant for the remunaration (RPCEDT?0) to have pararameter 'Print retroactive runs' to either ' ' or 'L'.

shipra_verma6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your reply.....

But we are not using RPCEDTU0 program, since it does not generate Identification number, which we use in RFFOUS_C program to print the checks.

We are using PRE-DME program to generate Identification number and then we print the checks from RFFOUS_C.

Isn't RPCEDTU0 is for Remuneration statement and not for Checks?

Please let me know if its possible to generate checks through RPCEDTU0.

Thanks.

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Pre-DME driver (RPCDTCx0), parameters payroll form and payroll form for check contains this parameter (i.e. string contains several parameters to pass to remunaration program RPCEDTx0; it's

the fourth parameter separated by '/').

shipra_verma6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you so much!

It solved the half of my problem and not printing two pages.

But we still need to see that retro amount on current period under Retro Amount...Is it possible???Please see below from Check stub, the total earnings have retro amount added into it ( 4341.67  = 4,166.67 + 175.00) but nothing under "Retro Amount".? Please help.

CATEGORY                Retro Amount     Rate     Hours     Amount        YTD Amount

Regular Pay                                                                  4,166.67        37,500.03

SHOE ALLOWANCE                                                                            175.00

Total earnings:                                                               4,341.67        37,675.03

Thank You.

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to pass 3rd parameter (print retro run) as 'X', and fourth parameter as 'A' or 'S'. You can test this with 'RPCEDTCU0' until you get the desire form before changing the parameters in Pre-DME.

shipra_verma6
Explorer
0 Kudos

thank you so much for your help:) it solved all the issues:)

Answers (0)