cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention amount paid to vendor is not updated in PO history tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had activated business function 'LOG_MMFI_P2P'. As a result i am getting Payment processing tab in PO.

There i can define Down payment and Retention percentages. I had created a service purchase order and then service entry sheet.

After the acceptance of service entry sheet i did invoicing (MIRO). Here i get an option to clear down payment (an additional button becomes available to clear down payment). That scenario is working perfectly fine. System also proposes the retention amount. I can change retention amount/percentage or continue with same.After invoice is posted the retention amount is visible under PO history tab against Invoice number.

Now my problem is when i am doing payment of retention amount(after doing payment of services deducting down payment and retention) to vendor the 'Posted Retention in Document Currency' column in PO history tab is not updated.

Regards,

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

Thanks for quick Reply.

I think you did not understand my question. In PO history tab for down payment scenario (defined through PO and cleared in MIRO) proper lines are getting created. For retention new line will not be created. But the invoice row in PO history tab is having two columns -

1) Retention in Document Currency.

2) Posted Retention in Document Currency.

The first column is having value which is the retention amount. But second column is not having any value even after the payment (portion held as retention)is made.

I will add one more thing. If i run FK10N for the vendor- then Special G/L account for retention is updated properly.

Regards,

Kamal

Edited by: kamal.anandani1 on Apr 22, 2011 8:02 AM

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Down Payment Request, Down Payment and Down Payment Clearing are the separate transactions which can not only be carried out in MIRO Screen so you these documents updated separately in PO History. But this is not the same case with Retention, this depends on the Invoice you receive from vendor and book in system so this is nothing but part of your Invoice so it can be seen in MIRO Document only. So to see the same click on LIV Document in PO History and see the retention in the same.