cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retained earnings forwarded to blank business area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

My client wants to get the retained earnings account business area wise. Presently, the retained earnings when forwarded to the next financial year is being captured to the blank business area instead of the correct business areas. My client has got 3 business area. They are 1000,2000 and 3000...Any suggestions could be very helpful..

Regards,

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

Though I am not sure which version you are on, have you had a look at IMG Enter Detail Specifications for P & L Accounts (GLCF)?

Obviously you need to have Business Area scenario assigned to your ledger.

Try this out and let us know if this resolves the issue

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Taro,

Thank you very much for your quick reply..We are using ECC 6.0..I checked the T-code GLCF and nothing has been mentioned in the receiver field..Can you pls guide me how to assign the business area scenario to the ledger?

Cheers mate

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Pleaes asdd Business Area within GLCF as a receiver fields.

The comment I made was meant to say that GLCF appear to be ledger related so you need to have business area populated in FAGLFLEXT so you need that business area scenario assigned to your ledger.

Check Assign Scenario and Customer field to ledger in IMG

Cheers

Taro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Taro,

I checked Assign Scenario and customer field to ledger in IMG and it is blank..I even tried to add through new entries but couldn't do so..Can you pls guide me through these steps?

cheers

S.Prabhu

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

Sorry for the delayed response.

It sounds like your client is using Business area only within BSEG level and not in New GL level or they do not activate New GL ledger, even just a leading ledger 0L?

Please find out, technically, if your client desire is to have business area populated from CF amount into BSEG?

Kind regards

taro

Answers (0)