Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction for creation of PR for MRP material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement as follows,

I want to restrict my users to stop creating PR for the materials eligible for MRP.

Please guide me how to stop that.

Thnx

Sankhajeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Do not give ME51/ME51N authorization to user to avoid manual creation of PR OR if MRP generated PR is having diff document type control manual creation based on document type authorization

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

My Issue is like this,

For example, i have a material M001. This material is having the MRP views with MRP type VB. So when ever i will run MRP then depending upon the stock and requirement, system will generate a PR for M001. I have a dedicated PR doc type ZMRP for mrp PR.

My requirement is how can I block the users so that they cannot create a PR for material M001.

I cannot remove the authorization of ME51N as the users have to generate PR for other non MRP materials. I can put an autorization check upon the usage of PR doc type. But in that case a user can create a normal/standard PR for that material M001. I want to stop that. Please let me know how can i do that.

Thnx

Sankhajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo

basically when u create a material withe the MRP views ,the field MRP type is a mandatory field ,so all the materials with the MRP view has the MRP type , this distinguished the material with the MRP view ,so u can use this field (MARC - DISMM) for your checking and restricting the use of the materials having the MRP views.this cna be developed by the help of an ABAPER.

regards

pl let me know if you satisfied