cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset FI CO transactional data

Former Member
0 Kudos

All -

We recently built a production box from a sister company refresh.

We now have a production box with two company codes configured, one company code with transactional data (irrelevant for this golive). One company code to go live with (no transactional yet).

We are looking to delete the transactional data for the non - relevant company code 11 days before go-live using SPRO (Reset Transactional Data)

I hear horror stories

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

uygur_burak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can reset transactional data for each company code with using OBR1 transaction. But don't forget, this operation deletes all FI (also CO if you tick checkbox) transactional data on your company. It works fine, don't worry.

Regards,

Burak

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the feedback....

the main reason for this is to change some settings on 5 series accounts from the current setting. keeping in mind we are 11 days from go live.

inadvertent bombs from the deletion scares me.

uygur_burak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you reset transactional data for 5 series account? I prefer to you, please transfer amount from old account to new account and please lock these old accounts. It's more useful for you. Because OBR1 doesn't initilize SD or MM transactional data.

Regards,

Burak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin !

Reset company code is intended for the purpose of reseting and it works well. When re-setting, you need to check the number ranges and the asset accounting data reset also and start afresh from conversion re-run.

Thanks