cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reserved batch consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a case that batch of a component is reserved for order and the order is released. goods issue not yet performed.

When I tried to do the goods issue found the material was not in stock. On analysis found that the material with the same batch was consumed by 541 mov.  type..

My question is if the batch is reserved how it gets consumed for other purpose and what configuration needs to be done to protect the reserved batch consumption.

I have searched various threads but was not able to understand it.Please help me to understand this.

Thank you in advance.

VK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the scope of check in OPJJ for your

Availability check and Checking Rule combination Incl.depen.reservat. is active. Read the F1 help of it.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thank you for the reply. I checked the Scope of Check and found that the field Incl.depen.reservation is already active.

In my case the process order is released in December month when the component batch was reserved. In Feb tried to goods issue but got shortage of material on analysis found that In Jan the same batch is consumed using 541 mov type. If the batch is reserved how it can be consumed for other purpose system should not allow this.

Regards,

VK

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Reservation with movement type 541 automatically get generated after creation of subcontracting purchase orders. Does your process order have the same component as subcontracting?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmnakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the component is same.

Regards,

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Any suggestions on this plz.