cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am creating reservation using T Code MB21, Reservation can be created even if there is no stock, I don't system to create Reservation when stock is zero, please suggest me how to set the System Message for No stock whi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

reservation is just a process of reserving the particular material.System will not check for stock when you are creating it.At the time of Goods Issue only system will check for it.You can do a custom development with the help of Tech guys.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

that is standard function of SAP in MM. But in SRM, for a shopping cart created in portal, system checks for stock. If there is stock a reservation is generated else purchase requisition is generated.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u dont want to creat reservation when there is no stock, try this

Goto OMB1, enter ur Mvt. type e.g. 201 and enter B or F in the dynamic availability chk feild. Error msg will pop up once reservation is made.

Regards

Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is standard process only.

There is no such stadard message as you required

To create resevatin stock in not requied. while issuing with that reservation you need stock.

SO there is no standard message maintained.

If you want go for ABAP development to maintain a message if there is no stock while creating a reservation