cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required new Spl G/L indicator in posting key 19 for F-02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

we required posting of Retention with splecial G/L indicator in posting key 19 in trnasaction F-02.

Can any body guide me , where i craete spl G/L indicator , wht t.code and SPRO path.

for exm , In my system spl G/L indicator is A (for down paymenst, B for bill of excanhge) , i wants craete C for Retention, and linked with new G/L code. plz u guide me where i create Spl G/L indicator and how to link with new G/L code.

Thnks,

Rahman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor

Hi:

You can do that by following the steps givne

1..Go to OBXR..give your chart of account and create new special GL indicator with a proper name and symbol for it. In new screen ..click accounts and give customer recon account and special GL account to which transactions will be posted.

2...After saving go to OB41...select posting key 19 & 29 one by one.Please maintain special gl indicator and maintain the new one created there.

Regards

former_member220489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Trx FBKp and choose Spl GL button in the application toolbar.

Here you can create new Spl GL indicator for account type D.

In properties for the new spl gl indicator, maintain 09 as debit PK and 19 as credit PK.

And in accounts section, maintain the original recon account and ite alternative recon account next to each other and save.

Hope this information is helpful for you.

Regards,

Srinu