Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required fields in copa assessment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all -

I am running copa allocations.

when I am creating the allocation in keu1, i have receiver fields that are required.

how do i change this so they aren't required. in fact, i would like to remove them from the sender/receiver screen all together.

i looked at the templates section of transfer overhead in copa config, but i didn't see where this was set up.

please help!

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jeffrey_Holdema
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to define characteristic groups (transaction KEPA) and then assign the group to the assessment cyle type (KEVG4).

These topics are tasks in the Implementation Guide

ORKE --> Flow of Actual Values --> Initial Steps ---> Characteristic Groups --> Maintain Characteristic Groups

--> Transfer of Overhead --> Initial Steps --> Assign Characteristic Groups to Actual Cycles

Please use caution and you do not suppress a field that is used in an existing assessment cycle.

There is also a hidden transaction KEAU that controls how the receiver fields are displayed within the cycle, but I don't recommend you change anything with it. You might want to just refer to it as well as SAP Notes 43018 and 74399 which explain its use further.

Best regards,

[Jeffrey Holdeman|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/Jeffrey+Holdeman]

SAP Labs, LLC

BusinessObjects Division

Americas Applications Regional Implementation Group (RIG)