cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports with 2 decimal points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I want to increase the decimal places of INR from 2 Decimal places to 6 Decimal places,But i want the standard SAP reports to come in 2 decimal places for INR even after changing to 6 decimal places.please Give me solution to this request..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reports with 2 decimal points are nothing but using round function as round(Field,2). It will be more easier by Crystal Report.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all

I am Increasing the Decimal points for Currency INR to 6 Decimal points at Admin --> Setup --> Currencies --> INR ,

in General Setting price decimal point is 2 Digits only. when i take a SAP Default Report for Eg: General Ledger Report , the Amount in INR is displayed with 6 decimal points..I want it to be in 2 decimal points only.Please Help me to resolve this.

Regards

Naresh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Did you followed the instruction in PLD what shyam has suggested?

Former Member
0 Kudos

System default report will always use the system setting. You have to add a formula field to round the the system field to 2 and hide the original.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually what others said is right,but u can use the formula round and round it off to Two digits.

Example: Field name F_012

Insert a new field -->select source type -->Formula

and in the empty space Round(F_012,2)......It will give the cost or rate in two decimal places.

But u have to do this in every report.

Regards,

Shyam

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure first that you want to increase the decimal places to 6 places for amount, because from version 2007 onwards, increasing the decimal places is irreversible. You cannot and would not be able to reduce the decimal places after you have increased them.

For the Reports, if you are talking about the standard reports in SAP, the same will be displayed in 6 decimals only. All the places where amount is involved, the amounts will appear in 6 decimals.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can increase the decimal places by going to Administration->System Initialisation->General settings.

Under 'display' tab,you can find the title decimal Places(0..6),you give the Amount field as '6'...

Kindly clear me that,you want the reports to come in 6 decimal places or 2 decimal places after increasing it

Former Member
0 Kudos

S i want the reports in 2 decimal points..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It will appear with the decimal points of what you have mentioned in the General settings.

You cannot decrease the decimal point once you increased....