cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports from Organizational Managment - poor layout for further processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are several transaction codes giving reports from Organizational Management. Most of them seem to be variants of RHSTRU00 They give a variety of reporting possibilities using different Evaluation Procedures. But it is very hard to use any of these reports for further processing. It is not possible to eg. export to Excel. And at best they represent a view of PPOSE as a report.

Has anyone found ways to report organizational data in a better way? Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kirsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried using BEX? That should help a great deal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How is BEx integrated to SAP/HR? Is it a separate module (licensed separately) or is it part of the Netweaver? I have very little experience in this area - but it sounds like something worth looking into if it indeed allows you to manipulate the data delivered.

/Kirsten

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will follow up on this in our internal user forum. If I find anything interesting, I will post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you looking at viewing the Org Chart in a graphical representation?

Ravee

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if u are looking for a graphical display , have a look at Nakisa org management tools.

Regards

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can this report mentioned below

S_AHR_61016503

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am actually looking to transport to Excel. I am afraid S_AHR_61016503 does not give the wanted result. Let's say I am running the Ev.proc. "BOSSONLY". It doesn't give the wanted result. So I have to run variants of PPST - and the result is not good for further processing.

/Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also looking for the same solution since long time, any one has work arounds,Pls.,