cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to generate a report in such way that in the report it should display the

Vendor Name,Vendor Toatal Balance, Purchased Items from teh vendor, Tax, Freight Charges, Total Amount.

How can I display it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This will be a Query based report.

Clarify the following

Vendor Total Balance - Is this the Account balance for the vendor?

Purchased Items from teh vendor - All Items that are on a PO or an AP Invoice? Or something else.

Tax, Freight Charges, Total Amount - From which document are these to be picked and are these totals of all documents or individual listings

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

Vendor Total Balance - Is this the Account balance for the vendor?

Yes the total vendor balance has to be displayed how much I has to pay

Purchased Items from the vendor - All Items that are on a PO or an AP Invoice? Or something else.

Yes thes Items will be in PO or GRPO or AP Inv, I to agree.

Tax, Freight Charges, Total Amount - From which document are these to be picked and are these totals of all documents or individual listings

The tax,freight are from AP Invoice and the Total amount is the document total.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The tax,freight are from AP Invoice and the Total amount is the document total.

Is this the TAX TOTAL, FREIGHT TOTAL AND DOCTOTAL of all the AP Invoices or individual Invoices

Adding the ItemCode might not make this report workable. So excluding the itemcode, this is what you can try

SELECT T0.CardCode AS 'BP Code', T0.Balance AS 'Account Balance',

(SELECT SUM(DocTotal) FROM OPCH WHERE CardCode = T0.CardCode GROUP BY CardCode) [DocTotal\],

(SELECT SUM(TotalExpns) FROM OPCH WHERE CardCode = T0.CardCode GROUP BY CardCode) [Total Expenses\],

(SELECT SUM(VatSum) FROM OPCH WHERE CardCode = T0.CardCode GROUP BY CardCode) [Tax Total\]

FROM [dbo\].[OCRD\] T0

Suda

Answers (0)