Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to see parked documents as of a certain date

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any report to see list of Paked documents, as of a certain date.

Say for example, document XYZ was parked as on 5th March, but now it is posted.

So if I run the report giving the date as 5th March, it should show me that doc.

Is there any such kind of report existing?

I have checked fbv3, but it gives the parked documents as of todays date. So Please let

me know, if there is any existing report like this, or the feasibility of creating such a report.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a suggestion...

Using table BKPF you will find that the "Posting day" of the document is field PSOBT (this is not the same as posting date BUDAT entered in the document). Using that field and a combination of others such as the TCODE(s) for document parking, document type, etc, to exclude documents that were never parked you can come up with some helpful data.

Using this you can identify which posted documents, were parked at some point and the day they were no longer in a parked status.

Of course if the document is currently parked, you can get that with FBV3 and also see when it was entered.

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for some table or flag where I can find the indicator to suggest that it was once parked.

In FBV5 when I go to document list, there I can see a radio button Document Once Parked

Does that in any way indicates the existence of a flag, indicating that the document was once parked.

Or if there are any other tables or fields, please let me know.

Regards

Rudra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pease refer this forum

& refer the Tcode S_ALR_87012293.

Regards,

Pramitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below mentioned link

VBKPF - Document Header for Document Parking

• VBSEG - Document Parking Document Segment - General Structure

• VBSEGS - Document Segment for Document Parking - G/L Account Database

• VBSEGK - Document Segment for Vendor Document Parking

• VBSEGD - Document Segment for Customer Document Parking

• VBSEGA - Document Segment for Document Parking - Asset Database

hope it will help you

Regards

Praveen

Edited by: Praveen Chirakkel on Mar 28, 2011 9:11 AM

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This is for the documents that are currently parked. But our requirement is to see the documents, that were once parked.

please let me know any way forward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You can consider the field TCODE in document header. (BKPF-TCODE)

A parked document that was posted via FBV0 has the TCODE field as FBVB. If you post the document without parking, say in FB01, this TCODE field shows FB01. Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this FMFG_HELD_INVOICES.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

Try table VBKPF, the header table for Parked documents.. may be you get some clue from here..

Regrads,

SAPFICO

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this table, does not contain the document, if that parked document is posted . I want the list of parked documents, as of a certain date.Please let me know, if there any such reports or relevant tables.

ankushvijay
Explorer
0 Kudos

I want a report for 1 year for a particular company code which tells me the list of all the documents parked and the user who parked it along with the parked document number. also in the same report I want the user who posted the final document along with its document number. I need the name of both the users.

is there any table or any report that can serve my purpose

please help