Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report rpfieu_saft issue

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we uploading invoice file to rpfieu_saft report which is run in background.

But there are few invoices for particular compcodes, which are getting excluded.

I wish to know if there are any configuration settings for this report which might be excluding them?

Thanks,

Aditya V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have this report in my system but why don't you simply debug the program and find out why these documents are not selected for processing? This would help you narrow down the configuration or master data which you will need to check.

As to configuration settings etc. - there is plenty of information for the report in SAP notes (this is the criteria which I used). SAP even provides note 1992283 with a link to video tutorial on the customizing tasks for Portugal. Based on such information one can find out some hints why some documents are not selected. The configuration differs per country which is why I would recommend asking your functional consultant to assist you in verifying the settings. There are also quite a few badis (at least for Portugal), so it seems likely that you will resort to debugging.

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi VP,

sorry, I didnt mention, its a EWM system.

Debugging is a challenge due to huge data.

Aditya V