cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Painter-Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,we would like to create our Customized Financial Statement and Balance Sheet using the Report Painter Functionality,

with Input as Period,Year,Profit center,Company Code,and Profit center Group.the Out put would be like all the GL/Cost elements according to the Profit center related, we have structure of GL are ready,could anyone please let me know how to start?to make these two reports?the libraries,transactions,for report Painter,,

Regards,

Betty Calhun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proceed as follows:

SAP Easy Access --> Information Systems --> Ad Hoc Reports --> Report Painter --> Report Writer ( Every transaction you need to define the reports are over here)

1. Create a library ( GR21) and specify the table you want to report from eg. GLPCT

2. Create report ( GRR1)

3. Create report group ( GR51) and assign the report you've created in GRR1 to it.

In the report itself, you would have to specify all the characteristics that you want. etc. To use variables, key figures and sets in your report, you would have to use transaction codes GS11, GS32 and GS01 respectively.

Hopes this helps a bit.

Regards,

Elias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Guys,

I think that should do "I believe", I will start over,I am not closing the thread but I will be assigning Points.

Regards,

Betty Calhun

balajiradhika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below link. This wiki will help you.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/Report+Painter

Regards,

Radhika.