cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Painter Help - FI Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to prepare a report via report painter for consolidating 5 company code which is using one chart of account. The client need a trial balance of all these company codes in one report (first colum show the GL account, then Description and the next 5 comumns for company codes 1 to 5). Will it possible to prepare report like this. if yes ,please can you guide me which table i need to use for this.

I have tried to prepare using FSI1 report and related forms,but this wont allow more than one company code columns. Please can you give help on this.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Hari

Edited by: HARI on Feb 20, 2011 6:53 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are using NewGL use T-code FGI2 copy one of the existing reports and/or create one for your needs. No company code / column limitations.

best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Christian, I will check and come back.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian ,

Thanks for the earlier answer. Again i have some questions.

I have successfully created FGI0 reports with 4 company codes and getting the reports based on the FSV. here i am facing the anothre issue for getting a consolidated reports of all the company code in the next colum

Eg :

I am looking for a report like this

FSV Items

C.Code 1 ,C.Code 2 , C.Code 3,C.Code 4 , Total of all 4 company code

Assets , 100 , 100 , 100 , 100 (total) 400

Also how we can eliminate the following :

1) Intercompany eliminations (eliminations for Acct Receivable/Payable)

2) Elimination of Intercompany Profit & Loss

3) Segment wise (total 7 Segments and mapped in new GL ) with company code wise consolidation by considering the eliminations

Please advice.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

keep in mind that the thing you are doing is just creating a report, thats not a consolidation engine...

Anyway, focus on one account number having intercompany postings. They can be identified because the field "trading partner" is not initial.

So one way can be to display the account balance for such a row as a total of 2 rows; the first row contains all entries, the 2nd row the entries where the trading partner is NOT initial, the total row summarizes row 1 and 2.

Looks like this:

CC1 CC2 CC3 CC4 Total

Assets 100 100 100 100 400

Assets IC -50 0 -40 -10 100

Assets Tot. 50 100 60 90 300

If this works fine for 1 account(group) you can do the same thing for all acounts.

Your point 3 just adds another dimension (segment) but if the suggestion above works it will also work for segments (use partner segment field instead of trading partner).

Good luck, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks a Lot for the support. I have a question on consolidation.

Can we do the consolidaiton process other then EC-CS or BPC (my client not implimented these modules,and need a consolidated balance sheet ) ?

Regards

Hari

Edited by: HARI on Mar 1, 2011 10:30 AM

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are many consolidation engines in SAP

1. EC-CS

2. SEM-BCS

3. BPC

The latest one is BPC and BCS will be phased out over a period.. So, its better to go with the latest offering

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

The Client not using any of the consolidation modules (they are not planned to use). any other possiblities from the standard ECC6 modules.

Regard

Hari

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

these 3 are the available options in SAP.. You will have to choose one of them or go for some 3rd parrty products

Br, Ajay M