cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report painter execution error - KH014 "Report does not exist".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I customized one report in FSI3 and used SE43 to create a t code for this report. In the development system, report will be executable from this t code.

Transport requests are successfully transported from development to production without any error. But on production when I tried to execute the report, I am getting the error KH014 - "Report does not exist".

While checking in production I found that the report was missing from report tree in FSI3 and as a result the customized report cannot be executed. As per basis guys there was not a issue in request transportation.

Has anyone encountered similar problem? How was it resolved?

Thanks.

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FSI3 is a Drill-down reporting tool, based on report and form, not the same as Report Painter.

FSI3 is a tcode where you maintain reports, not a report tree.

What report tree did you add the t-code to? Are you able to retrieve and execute the new report in the report tree (other than FSI3) in development?

former_member622442
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Mikko,

Thanks for your reply but your solution is not working.

Hi Stacy,

I can execute the report from t codes like FSI3 & FSI0 in development.

I used SE43 for t code creation. At the time of t code creation there is a option called "Drilldown" under Report type heading, In drilldown option I selected my report from report type 002 (Financial Statement Key Figure) and created the t code. After this I transported both the request to production server.

Please let me know if this is wrong method or there is any other option to transport this report in Production.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant:

If you created the t-code in SE43, what report tree or area menu did you add the report to?

Are you able to execute the report t-code in source and target systems? If yes, that means your t-code was properly created and transported to target system.

If you are able to see the new report in the report tree or area menu in deveolopment, but didn't think it got transported properly, then try to SAVE it again in SE43. SE43 call the report tree where the new report is added to. That will generate a new transport. Try that and see if it works.

Stacy

former_member622442
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Stacy,

New area menu was created and report was added into it. Report is executable from report t-code in source and target system. I tried new transport thrice but same error occurs every time.

Thanks,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this:

Add the report t-code to the area menu. The t-code is already created (and proven executable) so just add the t-code as new menu entries in SE43. (Do not use the "+ Report" button.)

You report is already assigned to a t-code and will always attached to the t-code. You may then delete the original entry from the area menu.

Save the area menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding a report to a z* area menu is straight forward, I suspect your problem is caused by trying to append a custom report to (or be referenced by) standard SAP area menu.

In that case, you need to use "Extend" in SE43 and create a "Local Enhancement ID", then add the report or generate a report t-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

have you regnerated the report. if not use GR55.

former_member622442
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI AP,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Please explain me in detail. As I checked GR55 but I am not getting my report group there.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the report (and report library?) do not exist in the desired client, you have to use import/export or copy from source client. Please check following transactions.

Export / import report library: GR27 and GR28

Copy report library from client: GR29

Export / import report: GR37 and GR38

Copy report from client: GR39

Export / import report group: GR57 and GR58

Copy report group from client: GR59

After this you can re-generate with GR55 and GR5G and and run the report

Edited by: Mikko Seppänen on Jan 30, 2012 2:19 PM

Edited by: Mikko Seppänen on Jan 30, 2012 2:20 PM