cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Painter - Customer Aging Report - Credit Risk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a Customer Aging report for the client with Report Painter.

It is a standard report with columns for the Customer name, and outstanding balances for less than 10 days, between 11 and 30, and then the usual 30 days periods. The client would like to add a column after the customer name with the Credit Risk Rating (KNKK-CTLPC) .

I can see Credit Control Area and Risk Category in available characteristics.

but I have tried several things to add it to the form and/or report, but mostly get the error message that it is not available.

1) Is it possible to add this field as a column and

2) if yes, how can I add it?

Thanks in advance.

Francois

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No answer. ..... as usual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay, no it is not. It is populated on Customer Master. Is there a different library I can use .. or is this even possible?

Thanks

Francois

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Francois

I humbly urge you to close your threads once the issue is resolved.

It is all about specifying the relevant answer as Correct Answer, etc so that it helps others to know how it was fixed

Coming to your issue, Where did you create the report from? I just tried doing that from FDI4/5 and I was able to add these fields into the form

Ajay M

PS: Please close your thread once resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

I did indeed create the form with DFI4. I can enter it

but when I run the report, it comes up with no data selected.

If I create an extra column for the data, I get an amount back. What I want is the actual Risk Category

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Francois

Are Credit Control Area and Risk Category populated in the Customer line item? If yes, then it should come in the report too

Regards

Ajay M