cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on PA41 changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of a report or query that I can use to report PA41 changes?  I've tried the S_AHR_61015505/RPUAUD00 (Logged Changes in Infotype Data), but this doesn't provide a search by Transaction code, and I don't want to look through all the IT0000's.

I want to select on T-code (PA41) and date range within a specific co. code, country, and/or user to find out which Pernr's had a date change using PA41.  This is necessary so that we can notify our 3rd party payroll and time management tool that there has been a change in start date.

I am on EHP6 for SAP ERP 6.0.  We also have the EpiUse query tool, but I am not that familiar with it to know if I can report on t-code.

Thanks,

Laural

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transaction pa41 is not the only way to change the Employee's Start/End Date.  It can also be done using the menu Utilities (M) > Change entry/leaving date when you are in the Maintain HR Master Data screen (t-code pa30).

T-code S_PH9_46000223 (EEs Entered and Left) would report all employees who have entered or left in a given period, but may not include the employees whose Start/End was modified to a date outside the selection parameters.

You'll probably have to get an ABAP resource to create a Custom Report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laural,

You can check with report RPUAUD00 easily which you will get Last hire date & new date easily & done by whom & when,

if you can't able to find then take help of abaper's to develop a custom report based on this report output.