cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on/Display inherited valuesvIT1008/IT1222

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how to display and be able to report on inherited values?

Examples are:

- I create an organisational unit and a position under the organisational unit, I then assign account assignment details (IT1008) which then gets inherited by the position. Although I can see the inherited value in the PPOME interface, I see nothing via PP01 as the infotype is not getting automatically created. PPOM u2013 INHS is active

- I create a scenario and attribute with evaluation path for O u2013 S, and then create IT1222 for an organisational unit. When can I get the inherited value by the position as I have set up my scenario/attribute to be inheritable.

Thank you!

Lily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lily,

Did you find the answer to your question? I am facing the same problem, I want to display the inherited values in a report (either standard or in SAP Query) and I am not able to. PPOME shows the inherited values but I need to produce a report particularly for Cost centres that are inherited by positions or subordinate Org Units.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lily,

1. Try the standard report RHSTRU00 (transaction S_AHR_61016528) and use evaluation path OMACC_D.

2. With the same report, try evaluation path SBESX.

Donnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Donnie,

But unfortunately although the report allow me to view my structure and specially eval. path OMACC_D allows me to see the top level org unit and the account assignment for it, no luck in viewing the same data for the subordinates.

You quick reply is appreciated though.

Kind Regards,

Lily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try playing around with different evaluation paths, especially the KOST* series. I'm sure you will find one that meets you needs. If not, you can always create your own eval. path using transaction OOAW.

Donnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Donnie,

I'll give it ago and let you know if I succeed.

Kind Regards,

Lily