Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Layout for MB5L

former_member204661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need help with this issue of mine,

Currently the user follows this process.

1. Run the report with the company code, and previous period selected in the foreground

2. Double click on the GL account, for stock balances view, and add columns like Material Description/Standard Price/Valuation class.

I am looking at the option of running the report in the background, with a layout which will provide the information required

The required information is in this format

G/L acct ValA Material Total Stock BUn Total Value Crcy Material Description Standard price ValCl

I could not get all these columns in the position tab of the Layout, anyone dealt with a similar issue earlier.

Thanks

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Looks like while running the report in the background you have to select layout, during selecting the layout select with the maximum column. i am sure you will get all the columns.

Regards,

qsm sap

former_member204661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you explain a bit more.

Thanks

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

when you select the job to run in background, system then select output device, click on properties then in the general properties select format then give the rows and columns and format then your report output will be there.

Regards,

qsm sap

former_member204661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi QSM,

Thanks for your replies, but it does not solve my problem, could you try and run MB5L and then see, what is the exact issue, I am facing.

Thanks

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

with me its running fine can you check with your abap team if even then not fine ask them to create a Z format to get your requirement.

Regards,

qsm sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also there is a way that you ask your ABAPer to copy the standard report and add your requirement columns, because as you mentioned after double click you will get on that screen. So you ask ABAPer to develop a logic and get all your required information column on the front end.

regards,

qsm sap