cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report KE5Z and FAGL003

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

I have executed the transaction code KE5Z for profit center line item here I can see the vendor number but when I executed the transaction code FAGLL03 I canu2019t see the vendor number.

However in FAGL003 only for document type RE (Invoice verification) vendor number field is not updating except for document type RE it is showing vendor number in this report

Any idea?

Kind regards

Sunitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, in FAGLL03 give the recon. account of vendor e.g. Trader Creditor, then run the report, I hope it will work. and if you want to run the report more then one Recon. Accounts, give the range in multiple selection single value or bye selecting range.

Please do inform me its work or not.

Thank You,

Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there is no filed Trader Creditor in the reportFAGLL03 under dunamic selection

any idea?

rgds

Sunihta

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just give the GL number of Trade Creditor in FAGLLO3, & FAGLL03 is GL line item report so I was trying to say that just give the GL Account Number of Trader Creditor. Trade Creditor GL is basically Recon. Account which is used in Vendor Master record. All transactions related to vendors are updated in their Recon. Accounts. so GO FK03 then select your company & accounting information press enter, then you can see Recon. Account. You can use these GL in FAGLLO3, & then you will see vendor & profit center both.

Regards

Answers (0)