cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report in diffrent currency- internal Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created internal order, and by using KPF 6 to put the phased budgets in GBP Currency into the system, when i use report “s_alr_87012993 – Orders: Actual/ Plan/Variance report” the report is showing in EUR (Which is controlling area currency).

Can you please let me know how can I extract the report in the currency which was entered (GBP)?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hyd,

from RPO0, report currency tab, target currency radio button then enter your desired currency for reporting. But of course, this can be accomplished if there are a specified exchange rate in your system which I assume you do have since SAP had already converted GBP to EUR because the report already displayed EUR.

Regards,

JeCCas_DJ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there is no report for internal orders, which gives plan data in object / transaction currency. Plan data is reported in controlling area currency.

To take care of your requirement you will have to create a report using report painter, which will give you plan data in object currency.

The method suggested by JeCcas_DJ will not give origanal plan amounts but will give you translation.

Regards

Rakesh Pawaskar

Message was edited by:

Rakesh Pawaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hyd,

Use RPo0. Then enter your desired currency.

regards,

JeCcas_DJ