cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report has two duplicated line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

in A/P invoice, I new a document with only one item. but when I preview the print of the document. it appears two item line. the second item and quantity is the same with the first one but without price and total. the format is like below: How do I make the second line disappear?

Purchase Order

Id:123

-

Item1 1600 pcs 0.98USD 1568USD

Item1 1600 pcs

-

total 3200

PS, In database and A/P invoice, there is only one item(record). but 2 in printed report.

Thanks...

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a line in print preview is showing 2 or more times in repetitive area, then most of the time it is due to a field which is present not related to rows table or it is not in the active form.

I would suggest is check all the fields in the repetitive area, make sure even hidden fields are from rows table and it is from A/P Invoice itself.

hope this helps you out

regards,

Shreyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I deleted all fields (includes hidden fields) in repetitive area except linenumber(), but still shows 2 lines.

I use default system layout to print preview, it also shows 2 duplicated line. I think it's not the problem caused by my designed layout. anyone can help me to solve this problem?

Thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone can help me out? I'll try everything if anyone can give me advises.

0 Kudos

have you resolved this issue?

lmpechardo77
Explorer
0 Kudos
BP Code have 2 Ship To addresses in Business Partner Master Data > Addresses Tab. 
The issue is now resolved after changing the other address as Bill To from Ship to

Hoping others can use this solution