cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rental Asset Location and report

0 Kudos

Hello SAP Guru

I am working for and Oil and Gas company where we Rent trucks for transport and some time Rent Truck from other company also . How can I maintain the location of these Trucks in Asset master .

Note : I am Aware of the location configuration (Time -Dependent Tab) .And we are not using Lease Accounting.

What Asset reports are available to reflect complete Asset Address not only location number.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav - most places use the equipment master for trucks/vehicles, using fleet maintenance as part of SAP's Plant Maintenance module. You can also synchronize it with asset management if that is a requirement.

See this thread: https://answers.sap.com/questions/11743723/asset-related-location-address-in-detail-report.html best answer states "This LOCATION filed is maintained in configuration of

SPRO-->IMG-->Enterprise Structure-->Definition-->Logistics - General-->Define Location

This location normally used for reporting purpose of an ASSET or Equipment or Functional location or Work center.

Each asset is treating as Equipment or Functional location.So If you want to trace assets based this location , you can use IH08 for equipments or IH06 for Functional locations.In these reports you can see the Asset codes too with respect to Each Asset.

As you mentioned table T499S ,get the value of ADDRNUM and pass this to table ADRC to get name and ADR6 to get the Mail id details and ADR2 to get the telephone details."