cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove the ability to delete a purchasing order in Fiori App Manage Material Coverage

carminamatyas
Explorer

in S/4 public cloud - In the tile “Monitor Material Coverage – individual/net segment” if I click on “Stock availability” then “Check Material Coverage” I switch to another tile called “Manage Material Coverage”.

carminamatyas_1-1718629521771.png

carminamatyas_0-1718629480435.png

Here, it’s possible to delete a purchasing order. We would like to remove this possibility.

in S/4 PUBLIC Cloud the catalog which allow to access to the tule “Monitor material coverage – Net/Individual” and “Manage Material Coverage” is :

Do you think it's possible to remove the ability to delete a purchasing order with restriction while retaining access to the tile and all other features?

SAP Fiori Cloud 

View Entire Topic
Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @carminamatyas 

The Catalog SAP_SCM_BC_MRPCOCKPIT_MC includes the restrictions Purchasing Document Type ,
Purchasing Group, and Purchasing Organization so yes , i think if you created a Role , includes this catalog  and set the these restrictions as Read only and not write then it should disabled the deletion option.

Screenshot attached from an internal system from the app Maintain Business Role of what a restriction might look like

SAP_SCM_BC_MRPCOCKPIT_MC.png

If that doesn't work then perhaps using Screen Personas you can hide the delete button

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/4fc8d03390c342da8a60f8ee387bca1a/5c424437bf794f809087fdce...

Best Regards

Enda