cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Company Code with all the Employees in it from r/3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have a bit unusual requirement.

i want to know how can i Remove a Company Code with all its assigned Employees completely from a system(r/3) ?

can this be possible at all? if yes then please also mentions what can be the side effects of this action.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you not running payroll then from table V_T500P you can remove assignment of Pa to co code

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes i agree bala

but wht abt the Features assingment like Numkr etc

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No this is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Truly unusual question... Why do you want to do this??

A Co. code has lots of integration with Finance and CO....and deleting it may create complexities in the system..

Moreover, this is a FI proposition, check with them before you think about this....

What is the business requirement????

Kumarpal Jain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar there was a requirement in which i was said that from the Dev server i need to delete permanently all the records of employee who belong to certain company code.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If these is the requirment

first identify the PERNRS belonging to that Company code you can check it thru PAR 1 Report

identify and delete it through PU00 Tcode or else go for mass deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jack,

You will have to follow reverse engineering....

As Sikandar Guru Mentioned.....identify all the PERNRs for mass deletion....

Secondly I believe, that you want to Delete the Company Code.....check with Finance Folks.......If they have no issues, you can delete the co. code with TCODE EC01... but this will not delete the Relationships to Personnel area...etc.

There may be custom Features, Reports or programs functioning based on Co. Code.......

So, in a way....its not feasible..neither wise to attempt deletion of Co. Code....

S_PHO_48000106 is the TCode for Mass Deletion.

Good Luck !!!

Kumarpal Jain.

Edited by: Kumarpal Jain on Oct 26, 2009 3:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sikinder thanks for the info i already tried PU00 where i can delete ids one by one, how can i do mass deletion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SE38>RPUDELPN you can delete mass pernr