Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of deletion indicator in Production order

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one explain me how to remove the deletion indicator in production order.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Go to CO02 - function - delection flag - revoke

Ishwar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196398
Active Contributor

Murugesan,

It is not possible to revoke Deletion Indicator in the production order.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope u mean "Deletion Flag" in Production Order... To remove the "Deletion Flag", in the change mode,select Functions<Deletion Flag<Revoke.

- Thaila Shree

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I know the procedure to revoke deletion flag.

I want to know how to cancal deletion indicator in production order. Deletion Indicator is set after the deletion flag.

Thanks and regards

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MURUGESAN ,

As per my knowledge when you do Retrieval of production order , the Delection indicator is removed .

Regards,

Ishwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check up with Reorganisation tab in OPJH... As far as i'm concerned, it seems that it is not possible to cancel it. If i'm wrong, pls correct...

- Thaila Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I know we have delition flag status and delition flag in the control data tab page.

both are related, whenever you set the status as delition flag set, this indicator will come automatically, and visa versa. I am not sill clear which you are refering as delition indicator?

Is it some thing different from what I am talking about?

If so what is the significance of this indicator and why you are using this?

Form dlition inicator many of he fuctions can be blocked. Is there any function which can be blocked after delition indicator than delition flag indicator what I am refferring?

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesa,

You are telling about the Deletion Flag, I am referring about the Deletion Indicator.

Once you set the Deletion Flag, We can't do anything on the production order. And if you set Deletion Indicator the order will be deleted from the system during the Archival of production order.

I think we can't revert back the deletion indicator. Hence I am going to close the thread. Thanks for all of your response.

Thanks and regards

Murugesan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please reward and close.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please goto productioon order

menu path

function >delition flag>revoke