Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM Profile Configuration for Separated GI and GR Process in REM Process

kanth_7398
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created REM Profile in OSP2 Transaction by uncheck the Separated microsoftteams-image-2.pngmicrosoftteams-image-3.png

Still unable to see the worklist in MF70

Can you please throw some light on configuration to implement ,request for quick reply for the same

kanth_7398
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi abdelrahman_eldokmeiry,

Thanks for the swift response

I have already tried by deactivate GI backflush at GR posting checkbox ,but facing the below error, but it allows me Posting through MFBF, but still worklist is empty in MF70

abdelrahman9
Explorer
0 Kudos

you need to re-read your data from the product cost collector, set deletion flag on it, remove the rem profile from your material, change the rem profile, assign it back in material master then go to product cost collector and create/cost it

kanth_7398
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdelrahman,

I will replicate the scenario as mentioned, and will update the result

kanth_7398
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdelrahman,

I have replicated the same process by creating a new REM profile, by deleting the existing PCC and created new PCC and performed cost run for the same, even the worklist is empty in MF70

abdelrahman9
Explorer
0 Kudos

check your process control to define the backflush processes

Check time/parallel processing

check the rfc group

kanth_7398
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdelrahman,

Please find the configuration Abdelrahman, for process control

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RAHEEL_BABAR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this document hope it's helpful for you.

GI/GR Backflush

Regards

06_ram
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Babar,

Thanks for the reply

But I am going through planned order for confirmation in MFBF, So once GR completed w.r.t. Planned order we cannot perform component backflush as the planned order gets deleted from the system. So I am trying to post the GI through MF70 as a separated backflush. Please provide the info on configuration of process control that I am missing

Regards,

Ram

06_ram
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Had faced the same Issue, even after maintaining process control and unchecked the GI backflush still unable to resolve. The field WAKZH(GI in background) is empty in TABLE BLPK (Which should be 2 to process in MF70).

Any solution is appreciated.

Regards

Ram